Monday, May 21, 2012

Today's Music "Lesson"
On the way to school I turned off the radio because I could hear Chase singing.  After a valiant effort he said, "It's not working.  I can't do the words."  So we talked about learning songs and tried to pick one to work on.  We decided on 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame'.  Which opposing Miracle League teams sing together at the end of each game.  We still have work to do and I can't decide if I should correct him and tell him it is "buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks", not "buy me some peanut butter and fruit snacks".
Well while still feeling the joy of a job well taught...it backfired.  It backfired during Samantha's band concert.  Luckily band instruments are loud.  We still exited after her three songs.  She was so beautiful tonight.  It is hard to believe this band has been playing for than 9 months.
                                                                              She is the little bitty one.  Third seat in.             

No comments:

Post a Comment