Thursday, May 3, 2012

People often ask me, "How do you do it?  Keep up with everything..."  I am always at a loss of what to say.  I usually end up saying that I just don't clean my house.  (Which is only half joking.)  But, the last time I was asked I thought I needed to come up with a better answer.
There of course are the generic, but true answers.  I love my children.  With the help of the Lord.  I have to-there is no other choice.  But, I don't think that is what people are asking.  They want to know how do I find the time to raise my children with their varied needs.
Well, I figured it out.  It is quite simple really.  I don't watch television.  I love movies and even more I love to go to the movies.  Brooke and I watch 'Castle' on Monday nights (which we watch in honor of Nicole).  Samantha joins us on Sunday to watch 'Once Upon A Time.'  But that is it.  We catch other things occasionally.  I really wanted to watch the new series 'Touch'.  I have seen the premier, loved it and hope one day to watch in online.  
Simple, yes.  I just never thought about it.  And, now I have.  So when someone asks me how I manage.  I will say that I don't have the luxury of T.V. time.  And, it is okay. (Esp. since Dr. Quinn is no longer airing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment