Friday, July 20, 2012

Nathan completed his fourth year at Rivendale today.  We are on a new journey now.  Thanks to Miss Chris, Miss Tegan, Miss Donna and Miss Vanessa.  And, all the other teachers.  Too many to name I just don't want to leave anyone out.  Okay I do need to mention Miss Denise! (And, Miss Danielle who is missed by all.)

Rivendale has been such a part of our lives over the past five years.  I can't even separate the two.  The saying on the sign is even one of my sayings.  I was honored when Dr. Duncan asked to use it.  Things will be different now.  (For one I don't have to head across town early each morning.)  But, I need to remember the two best things about Rivendale are the young men I am taking with me.  Love you Nathan and Chase. 
Chase also completed four years today.  Miss Stephanie has been his constant companion for most of those years.  Thank you to Miss Chris, Miss Stephanie, Miss Allison and Mr. Josh.  Again too many others to mention because of the risk of leaving someone out.  We will be seeing you around...

No comments:

Post a Comment