Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I had the most incredible time learning at the Touch Technology Conference in St. Louis this past weekend.  I have been researching and studying what the next move for Nathan's communication is.  I now know what I want to do and even what I don't want to do.  Which is very important given the time factor.  
Conference Buddies
I had an amazing time with a great friend, Malinda.  This is sure to be only the first of many excursions for us.  Hopefully with a few more joining us.  Over the next few posts as I am processing the information I plan on posting some of the wonderful things I have learned.  I would really like to track Nathan's progress as we move forward.
But for now I will post some pictures and tend to Chase who came home early from school with an earache.  Now I just have to figure out how to sneak Nathan out of the house for swim lessons tonight.
The Renaissance, right across the street from the airport.  
LUNCH!

View from the 9th floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment