Saturday, June 30, 2012


I know everyone loves a farmers' market.  But, it is so easy to just go next week.  Well today we realized we were in the minority.  Brooke and I decided to run across town to our local one this morning and everyone was there.  I loved seeing that. It just makes you feel good.  Natural, homegrown, pesticide free produce, vegetables, eggs and of course cinnamon rolls and cookies!  One vendor even had gluten free cinnamon rolls. 


Chase asked me when we were leaving to get him a watermelon.  Needless to say he was quite pleased.  He had a hard time waiting for it while I was chatting it up with Nicole long distance.  So being resourceful, independent and impatient he decided to prepare it himself.  Yes, that is a butter knife. 

I got off the phone and made him a watermelon bowl.  The equivalent of getting the turkey leg.  He was quite happy and so was I.  Definitely worth the trip across town!

No comments:

Post a Comment