Monday, February 25, 2013

Balcony seats.
They pulled it off... Somehow the boys' teacher was able to secure a spot for me on the field trip to see Seussical Jr!

This one shows his smile.


 
He was excited. They let us take our seats before the rest of the class came because he knew where he was and didn't want to wait. The theater appreciated his passion.
This one is clearer.













The best part of the show was reliving the songs that Nicole sang when she played Jojo her junior year. What an amazing time that was.  One so very dear to my heart.  I miss her plays and musicals.  But, I have wonderful memories of watching her over and over.  Even sneaking into the matinees during school hours.
I still love listening to Alone in the Universe and Anything's Possible.  (Luckily I do have higher quality sound copies from my video camera.  I just need to get them digital!)

No comments:

Post a Comment