Saturday, August 4, 2012

Today was another busy day.  Girls sleepover, pioneer picnic, baby shower, Brooke to the movies.
But the most significant event was a memorial I attended.  A gentleman from church passed away unexpectedly at 57.  One of Chase's teachers in fact.  The program was a beautiful tribute to his life and beliefs.  One of the most significant moments was speaking with his wife afterward and her concern that she had not yet had a chance to do something for me that we had spoken of earlier.  Her presence was one of  complete charity.  Her husband gone yet her thoughts were of others.  From learning more about her husband, they were a perfect match.  I have known this woman since I was a young teen and she always speaks with kindness.  And, today I saw what true grace is.  I pray that she is comforted in her time of loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment