Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Back to Dr. Cash.
Wondering why?
Wonder no longer.
Great visit.  Not only did the visit go well, the outcome is promising. The environment was perfect and Chase felt at ease.  That is once I explained the walls were lined with molds of other children's teeth, not their actual teeth.  I told him they were like statues of their teeth.  What clued me in that he was concerned?  He told Dr. Cash's assistant he didn't want the doctor to break his teeth.  Then the staring at shelves of teeth once the assistant left to get the doctor.
So what did the doctor say?  Well to avoid anyone trying it at home I will not explain because I think it is important to get professional guidance. But, I will tell you it involves these....
So if you have a young child whose teeth are coming in like Chase's.  You might want to give Dr. Cash a call.  Early intervention is not just for cognitive purposes.  It is multipurpose.


No comments:

Post a Comment