Friday, October 18, 2013

So it is Friday and I am supposed to start my message blog, my deeper meaning, my...oh man I just have a headache 'my I am going to wait until next Friday blog'.  But, that can be a message in itself.  I am not a super parent and will not pretend to be one tonight.  I am going to let this go.  Not try to fix it, squeeze it in, or make it work.  Some days we cancel and just stay home to eat cereal and watch classic Disney...and it's okay.
So now I am going to let this aching head rest, lotion my hives, put up my feet after I feed the dogs cereal too (because we are out of dog food...and that's okay!)

Don't feel too sorry for the dogs they loved having gravy and string cheese today.  I may regret that when they refuse their dog food tomorrow, but for tonight their bellies are full.

No comments:

Post a Comment