Friday, August 9, 2013

It is almost that time.  We had her farewell party tonight.  We were able to use the decorations from my party last night.  As I ended my education from BYU she is just beginning hers.

What a wonderful night to welcome such a great group of friends to our home.  With so many teenagers it was impossible to find a picture where there wasn't someone shoving food into their mouth.  I actually love it.  I wouldn't want it any other way.  Chase had a blast hanging out with the big kids.  I am always amazed at the care in which the girls' friends have always taken to include the 'little brothers'.

1 comment:

  1. Elizabeth, one could learn a lot watching you interact with your sons--and your daughters too, I'm sure. I just haven't had that privilege much.~Dawn

    ReplyDelete