Monday, March 4, 2013

Samantha brought home her rating sheet from her vocal contest this week. She did wonderful and received a 1- rating. Her judge even commented, 
"You did an awesome job of staying focused with all the distractions in the room."
I wonder if she understood those "distractions" were her brothers and it was her mom that had the bloody lip.  Did she know Samantha can sing and play instruments through anything they can dish out? 
Big sisters have always brought their younger brothers into their talents. Playing with Nathan hanging on to the bow, letting Chase be the breath while they are the fingers, making them play Romeo and singing them to sleep.  Never have I heard a complaint about practice being interrupted.  Truly I can say that!  And that will always be one of the dearest memories I have of my children growing up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment