Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So my problem is if I miss a day, maybe two I get caught in catch-up mode.  I get stuck with not wanting to miss a thing of this incredibly wonderful and crazy life. But, this cannot be!  I cannot wait day after day for the chance to catch-up and just not blog. Tomorrow will be just as wonderful as yesterday. Today was just as amazing as last Saturday.  Friday may be rough, but so was Monday.  So here I am putting one foot in front of the other.  Actually one of my favorite Christmas songs from 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'.
I shared that movie with the boys this Christmas.  The funny thing is Nathan put himself in bed (actually Chase's bed) on Christmas Eve.  He had not slept in his own room for longer than I will ever admit.  He wanted to be in bed before Santa arrived.  He has slept in his room, now in his own bed, from that very night.
Years of therapy, schedules & picture charts, melatonin, bedtime stories, lullabies, warm baths, sleep studies, EEGs... And SANTA did it in one night. 
I BELIEVE IN SANTA CLAUS.  
I BELIEVE IN HOPE.
And as of tonight, I will put one foot in front of the other and return to my old friend The Bailiwick Project.
AND BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment